Finance Planning and Accounting AnalystThe State
The FP&A Analyst provides support for FP&A/General Ledger processes for McClatchy throughout the Carolina region, including budget, estimate and flash reporting. In addition, assist General Ledger Team as needed on month-end closing, with respect to review financial results compared to budget and prior year. Prepare ad hoc financial analyses when called upon.
- Support financial planning and analysis functions including the preparation of analysis supporting the assumptions and calculations used in operating budget, capital budget, estimate and flash preparation.
- Support detailed reviews of month-end closing within the region including journal entry and reconciliation preparation.
-Perform ad hoc financial analysis.
-Must have three years of finance or accounting related experience.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field is preferred or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Strong knowledge of planning, financial analysis and accounting.
- Extremely strong Analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of digital and print media business.
- PeopleSoft and Fixed Asset Accounting a plus.
- Must demonstrate good financial judgement.
- Will provide assistance to a multitude of financial managers, at all levels.
- Must be GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley knowledgeable.
ember of the McClatchy family, you are part of a flexible