Sales Operations CoordinatorThe State
● Provide sales support for assigned team of account reps.
● Process all print, digital, and direct marketing campaigns including ad order entry and layout.
● Assist in all preparation by compiling spending, research, data and other information on the account and their category of business.
● Prepare reports & presentations for customer proposals.
● Handle customer calls and inquiries.
● Is detail-oriented and thorough for entering orders for accounts
● Provide excellent customer service and time management skills
● Highly organized and detail oriented
● Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations related issues for ad campaigns
● Excellent customer service and communication skills
● Ability to handle a high volume of work under tight deadlines
● Problem-solving skills
● Proactive in finding resolutions to issues
● Print, digital and/or project management experience a plus.
● College degree preferred.
● 3 to 5 years of related experience.
● Must be able to learn new software applications when needed.
● Must be able to multi-task, thrive/produce under deadlines, and communicate with other production areas and related divisions.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The State Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.