Sales Operations ManagerThe State
Columbia, SC Full time
Posted on August 22, 2017
- Manages the Media Planners, Account Relationship Specialists, and Digital Sales Ops. Coordinators.
- Oversees pre-sale Media Planning activities.
- Oversees all aspects of post-sales actitivy including, but not limited to: Order entry & fullfilment, Digital order fullfilment, Post-sales digital analytics and recommendations.
- Responsible for campaign reporting and campaign performance recommendations for the Top 25 (minimum) accounts for State Media.
- Actively works with sales leadership on performance reporting.
- Reports to VP of Advertising.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Complete understanding of sales process.
- Working knowledge of systems & vendors.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4 to 10 years of related experience
- The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, a history of surpassing sales goals and the ability to direct and motivate competitive sales professionals.
- Successful experience selling print and digital advertising required.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The State is part of McClatchy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.