Digital Account ExecutiveThe State
Get ready for the digital landscape to change! A digital full service agency within an award winning nationally recognized, top digital media company is expanding in Columbia and seeking highly motivated sales executives in the Greenville area. With Entrepreneurial spirit, these sales people will be responsible for driving strategic, direct to client sales by leveraging industry-leading digital technologies and solutions. Our team is made up of individuals who are creative, driven and ready to make an impact every day.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking and relentless drive for success
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment
- On-going education on new technology within the changing digital landscape
- Approach clients with consultative, process driven structure
- Serve as digital expert to help educate, build rapport and close sales
- Aggressively research and build new client base to achieve sales goals
- Build successful ROI driven campaigns utilizing effective, attainable KPIs
- Effectively communicate with manager on all aspects of sales cycle, funnel and client retention
- network with digital community to build strong partnerships
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Proven ability to follow and advance a longer sales cycle
- Strong business and digital acumen
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills a must
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of previous sales experience to medium size business and agencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Digital Sales - 3 years
- Experience selling SEO, SEM, websites, landing pages, video, native, mobile, social media, reputation management and banner ads required.
- B2B Sales - 2 years
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
What we offer
- Base + Commission with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity to earn one hundred thousand + annually
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fast paced, fun work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Excelerate Digital is a proud equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a post-offer drug screening and background screening.