Administrative Assistant, Nursing DepartmentSouth University - Columbia
SOUTH UNIVERSITY - Columbia Campus.
Administrative Assistant, Nursing Department:
Responsibilities: Perform routine clerical duties; maintain calendars, schedule meetings and travel arrangements. Answer telephones and direct inquiries. Greet visitors and students. Order supplies and maintain all office equipment.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree.
Key Job Elements
- Perform routine clerical duties including filing, copying, typing, preparing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Maintain calendars, schedule travel arrangements as needed, schedule meetings, set up Web Ex meetings.
- Answer telephones and direct inquiries as appropriate. Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate destination.
- Order supplies and maintain all office equipment such as fax machines, copy machines, and printers.
- Enter data into Lawson System, run reports to provide data out of Lawson System
- Track spending and submit budget reports following budgetary guidelines. Act as a liaison with vendors to ensure invoices are up to date.
- Maintain SharePoint Intranet website for the department.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at: southuniversity.edu