CRM & Web Manager, UC Online
CRM & Web Manager, UC Online
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati puts education into action, ranking among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion.
At UC, today’s possibilities spark tomorrow’s reality.
About the Department
At the University of Cincinnati Online (UC Online), we deliver a world-class experience for students seeking online flexibility and University of Cincinnati quality. From inquiry to graduation, we push the boundaries of what is possible and drive innovation in online education at the University of Cincinnati. With a student-centric approach and data-driven decision-making model, we support students through the online lifecycle of program discovery, program participation, and degree attainment. Our students realize their hope for a better future through real-life learning at an institution with a legacy of research, innovation, and accomplishment.
Responsible for web management and the Customer Relationships Management (CRM) platform.
- Manage the overall user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) for UC Online website and CRM program.
- Administer the CRM and lead integrations and maintenance of the CRM. Lead overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work for UC Online. Ensure day to day operational reliability of web-based assets, platforms, and programs.
- Manage the display of content on the UC Online website, including content management, light coding, optimization, analytics, and API integrations.
- Maintain the CRM systems including data field maintenance, administration, and integrations. Serve as CRM subject matter expert.
- Develop technology through the search engine to promote UC Online’s website traffic. Use a variety of SEO tools and web analytics tools to support data compilation and development recommendations.
- Work closely with university’s technical support team to ensure accessibility, functionality and performance of UC Online’s digital platforms, specifically ensuring compliance with sections 504 and 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Ensure day to day operational reliability of web-based assets, platforms, and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Two (2) years of experience in management a website, including HTML and content development.
- Experience must also include managing SEO and CRM systems.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
If interested, please visit https://bit.ly/3jPxBvU
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.