Road Maintenance Technician ITown of Lexington
Road Maintenance Technician
Pay: Grade 8 - Starting Salary $34,541.
The Town of Lexington is accepting applications for the position of Road Maintenance Technician I.
- Reports directly to the Streets Maintenance Foreman and works as part of a team responsible for upkeep and maintenance of town streets and infrastructure.
- Performs tasks associated with the maintenance of streets, drainage systems, sidewalks, and traffic signs for the Transportation Department.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate proficient use of standard road maintenance equipment, road work safety measures and familiarity with construction standards and maintenance practice.
- Ability to operate a microcomputer and basic software is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented by a minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining roadway pavement, signage and drainage systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Applicant must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license and have the ability to obtain a CDL.
Position will remain open until filled. US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action.