Registered NursesThree Rivers Behavioral Health
A 122 bed behavioral health facility providing treatment for psychiatric and chemical dependency related illnesses has immediate openings for: Registered Nurses
3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. and
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Responsibilities: The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivering quality general and psychiatric nursing care to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric or emotional disorders; serving actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team, supporting the organization and program or unit philosophy of care; ensuring the safety and well-being of each patient. The Registered Nurse supports an organizational culture for Service Excellence and practices the Service Excellence standards to all customer groups.
The following are the job requirements for the Registered Nurse position:
• Graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing
• Currently licensed by the State of South Carolina.
• Prefer a minimum of one year of recent experience, preferably in psych.
• Current BLS Certification and CPI training prior or upon hire and maintain certifications throughout employment.
• Requires some weekend shift rotations
An Equal Opportunity Employer