Maintenance TechnicianSundaram Clayton USA, LLC
TVS Sundaram - Clayton Limited is currently hiring Maintenance Technicians
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance, installation, effective evaluation and repair of production equipment and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic deficiencies of production equipment.
- Interprets and utilizes electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic drawings of production equipment.
- Operates and evaluates performance of production equipment; and corrects deficiencies.
- Welds and follows safe welding practices.
- Adheres to and maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes hand tools, power tools, and hoists/cranes to repair and maintain production equipment.
- Utilizes calipers, micrometers and other gauges to evaluate production equipment components.
- Identifies and specifies required machine components.
- May be trained and assigned to operate a forklift. Keeps work area clean of debris and safety hazards.
- Complies with Safety Policies and reports unsafe conditions.
- May be trained and assigned to perform Plant Start-up & Shutdown Procedures and Weekend/Holiday Shutdown Facilities Check.
- May be assigned Team Leader responsibilities (guidance of B level and lower maintenance mechanics).
Sundaram Clayton Limited, LLC is part of the $7 billion TVS group, one of the largest auto components manufacturing and distribution group in India. SCUSA is a leading supplier of aluminium die castings to automotive and non-automotive sector.
Since commencing operation in 1962, Sundaram Clayton USA, LLC has achieved many milestones and emerged as one of the preferred solution provider in machined and sub-assembled aluminium castings. Our contribution commences from early design stage to development and supply of finished product.
At Sundaram Clayton USA, LLC, we endeavor to be 'the first choice' of customers by ensuring total customer satisfaction though continuous improvement in products and services. Our passion for customers, investment in best technology and human resources has enabled us to meet expectations of our customers. Our clientele include world leading OEMs and tier-one auto suppliers