Client Success Strategist
Posted on November 17, 2017
The State Media has an exciting opportunity for a Client Success Strategist to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! The Client Success Strategist (CSS) is a large contributor to the overall success of the business as he or she will own the day-to-day management of the account and help develop strategies to drive future account performance. The CSS takes the lead on all client contact once the sale is made. This position requires collaboration with other media teams and vendors. This person will be the day-to-day for media-related requests from client accounts.
- Coordinate creative and implementation strategy.
- Assigned to sales team to ensure continuity for sale rep and client.
- Work on collaboration with media team to handle client advocacy throughtout the entire sales process.
- Remain focused on client retention.
- Focused on growth through digital reporting anylisis and the consistent presentation of results to clients.
- Create digital trend reports for strategic planning.
- Must have experience developing & planning digital media campaigns
- Working knowledge of SEM & SEO
- Ad server knowledge necessary
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment while working in a team environment.
- 4 years year college degree preferred in Advertising or Marketing.
- Adwords certified is a plus
- Understands platforms like banner, SEM, retargeting, video, native, etc.
- Experience with Google Drive/Spreadsheets/Forms/Docs.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The State media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.