Client Success StrategistState Newspaper
The State has an exciting opportunity for a Client Success Strategist (CSS) to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! The CSS serves as a client advocate and proactive, strategic resource throughout the digital sales process. The CSS is an integral part of our sales team, leading in digital strategy, media plans, customer onboarding, reporting and long-term customer retention. This client-facing position works with the team to promote client retention and growth through excellent customer service and digital marketing savvy.
- Support with identifying and qualifying prospects, including compilation and interpretation of client research
- Create focused media plans based on client goals
- Be a leader in creating campaign strategy and collaborating with the sales team
- Review campaign results and make positive changes when needed
- Prepare monthly campaign reports and present to Marketing Consultant and customer
- Coordinate with internal workgroups to onboard clients
- Determine analytics and tracking plan based on client KPI
- Perpetual professional learning - staying ahead of trends, digital marketing capabilities, etc.
- Promote client advocacy at every step in the process
- 2 years prior experience in digital account management
- Experience with Google Drive/Spreadsheets/Forms/Docs/Slides, MS Excel and Word
- Must have experience with technical development across multiple platforms as well as an understanding of the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).
- Must have exceptional presentation skills as well as excellent analytic abilities.
- This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple tasks.
- Google adwords and analytics certification preferred
The full time position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match. The State is an Equal Opportunity Employer.