SOUTH UNIVERSITY - Columbia, SC
Responsible for the academic quality, operational effectiveness, staff development, and growth of the campus. Accountable for quality professional education for student and graduate success by leading the overall administrative and educational functions of the campus.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree; minimum of five years experience as a Campus President or relevant general management experience.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
1. Participates in the development of and execution on the vision and strategic direction for the University in concert with the Board of Trustees at South University required to ensure academic excellence.
2. Manages/achieves the key metrics of the institution. Key metrics include new student enrollment, persistence (retention), average quarterly starting student body, approved budgets, new programs, program rollout, graduate employment rate, graduate starting salaries, and student, graduate and employer satisfaction.
3. Provides leadership for the development and implementation of new academic programs and delivery models as well as continued improvement of current offerings. Assures compliance with federal, state and accrediting body standards and regulations, as well as adhering to all policies and procedures.
4. Ensures strong human resources management through hiring, developing, leading and evaluating an effective management team, staff, and faculty. Manages campus succession plan and professional development program. Responsible for overall staff and faculty satisfaction.
5. Maintains a desirable, attractive and safe campus environment. Ensures facilities are well maintained. Assesses campus resources needs and ensures that the resources are planned for, acquired and properly implemented; provides input on utilization of resources.
6. Develops and maintains effective internal and external relationships and alliances, including positive relationships with students, alumni, faculty, staff, the educational community, the local community of the campus, and business leaders.
Learn more at southuniversity.edu