Admissions, Assistant DirectorSouth University - Columbia
SOUTH UNIVERSITY - Columbia Campus.
Admissions, Assistant Director
Responsibilities: New student recruitment for all undergraduate and graduate programs. Schedule and conduct interviews. Achieve individual goals. Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree. Inside sales and telephone sales experience in a performance, metric based environment is preferred.
Key Job Elements
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, students services, and financial consideration to students, parents, and educators.
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals; utilize approved recruitment policies/formats; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
- Secure new inquiries (Personally Developed Referrals) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in programs offered.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
- Accurately forecast projected new students on a periodic basis for Campus Admissions Head.
- Consistently conduct follow-up meetings, monthly at minimum, with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
- Assist other personnel and departments with data collection and problem solving.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learn more at: southuniversity.edu