Registered Nurse, LPN's
Pediatric Offices seeking FT RN/LPN's in NE Columbia, DT Columbia, and Lexington. Benefits available for FT staff. Interested parties should submit their resume.
Nurse duties and responsibilities
Nurses often play a significant role in preparing patients for treatments and sharing knowledge about health and lifestyle changes. Their main duties and responsibilities include:
- Motivating patients to help restore and improve their health and self-esteem
- Providing medication to patients and providing pre- and post-operation care
- Providing psychological and physical support to parents, family members and friends
- Identifying patient care requirements
- Assuring the quality of care to patients through adhering to therapeutic standards
- Ensuring that patients and fellow employees adhere to infection control policies and protocols, medicine storage and administration procedures and substance control regulations
- Evaluating patients who complain of specific aliments
- Examining and authenticating vaccination records
Licensed Practical Nurse duties and responsibilities
Licensed Practical Nurses assist medical staff in caring for patients. They have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record them in their file
- Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication
- Update patient records in a confidential manner
- Evaluate the patient’s wellbeing, reporting any needs to medical staff
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and families
- Change dressings and bandages, ensuring patients are healing properly
- Move patients from wheelchairs, beds and gurneys
SC Pediatric Alliance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Send Resume today.