Production Control ManagerQM Group
Production Control Manager
Plastic Injection Molding Company located 30 miles from Columbia, SC is seeking a qualified Production Control Manager with experience in operations and scheduling. The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
• Minimum 5 years planning and purchasing experience in a JIT manufacturing environment.
• Ability to provide Director of Operations with strong backup support with scheduling production.
• Responsible for planning and purchasing direct materials and MRO items.
• Must be able to forecast materials, monitor safety stock and implement FIFO.
• Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills is a MUST.
• Maintain strong vendor relations and research new suppliers and cost savings.
• Ability to manage material handlers effectively for all three shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.