State Media is one of the fastest growing digital marketing divisions in all of McClatchy. Our passion for driving results for our clients keeps us inspired, challenged and excited. Our team members are relentless in their pursuit to drive success for our clients, and they have fun doing it.
If you love being busy, thrive under deadlines, and keep a very organized planner, this position is for you! Do your friends or colleagues count on you to keep tasks on track? If so, keep reading!
The Marketing Concierge is responsible for managing campaign fulfillment for clients, as well as all order entry. Marketing Concierges collaborate with Client Success Strategists, Marketing Consultants, and Sales Managers to ensure that clients are achieving their marketing goals.
- Is the secondary day-to-day contact with client post-sale
- Manages order entry and print order fulfillment
- Communicates with clients directly in order to develop ad creative
- Develop creative development with graphic designers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Client Success Strategists and Digital Services Team on digital campaign fulfillment
- Manages account financial status including account setup, aging, prepayment and account reconciliations
- College degree is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Basic understanding of financial principles is preferred
- Working knowledge of digital marketing is strongly preferred, although we will provide training for all new employees
The full time position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.