readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Warehouse Clerk to support MAB with distribution and shipping/receiving needs at our new Columbia, SC brewery. The individual in this job performs a variety of activities crafted to support warehouse activities.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC.
As a Warehouse Clerk your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize multiple system network tools as needed including: E80(WMS), QAD (ERP), Transportation management system, and MS office/Teams/Outlook email to support all functions of the warehouse daily activity flow (training provided).
- Warehouse Administrative support coordinating as needed on daily/weekly review of open orders inbound/outbound schedule compared to finished goods/raw materials inventory storage and line production flow to ensure customer orders can ship in full.
- Liaison between multiple functions within the brewery as it impacts the warehouse functions, including, but not limited to quality, finance, and production.
- Participate in daily outbound system, equipment, and materials to help coordinate/support efficient inbound/outbound loading position.
- Continual review with lead/supervisor and systems on warehouse inventory control, storage, and advising automated warehouse to clean up ageing inventory when vital to ensure FIFO compliance.
- Communicate task updates with leads/supervisors/managers for effective tracking accuracy results both physical and system.
- Support, plan and execute with warehouse leads to coordinate task detail assignments back into E80 WMS on daily demand flow
- Analyze current day task schedule with Warehouse supervisors, leads and customer service employee to assure customer demand are aligned and met both daily and weekly per schedule.
- Daily communication with plant operations group to lead warehouse support task and to allow warehouse team to execute on material flow, inventory controls flow, and communicating completion of inbound/outbound task from physical BOL’s/receipts/transfers and system entry updates.
- Participate in daily or weekly operations crew meetings as scheduled by department lead/supervisor/management levels.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of equivalent experience in environments with production scheduling material flow, inventory control management, warehouse shipping operations and/or WMS/rF scan system preferred.
- Experience working with packaging identification and handling preferred
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
The Warehouse Clerk position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Able to relate with other team associates on building credibility and rapport; give personal support and reassurance; put others at ease; build collaborative relationships. Proven dedication to Team.
- Customer Service: Able to anticipate and respond to inside/outside customer's needs, concerns, or questions in order to meet or exceed their expectations; help evaluate needs and options; show care and concern to demonstrate customer importance and value.
- Able to use detailed techniques to define problems, options, and solutions; evaluate alternative solutions; tackle technical or sophisticated problems using logic.
- Able to demonstrate consistency of words and actions; protect confidential information; do what is right even when no one is watching; demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently align with organizational values.
- Able to be detailed and complete when working with assembling, processing, or providing detailed information; track details even when under pressure.
- Able to tackle new or multiple roles and responsibilities and can-do attitude; be flexible when considering options or opinions; be open to new ideas and change.
- Be true, respectful, clear, subtle, and considerate.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
- Ability to work with standard housekeeping chemicals
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- A lot of walking and ability to ensure all work is completed by end of shift
- Heights; work on a step ladder.
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions at times
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You are encouraged to attach a resume to your application.
COMPANY:Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 7/8/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Columbia, SC