readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Packaging Operator to be responsible for the daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the Brewery. The operator will be cross trained in multiple areas and will be qualified to complete tasks in the various areas of packaging, sanitation, quality and maintenance areas. Responsible for monitoring process equipment and should be competent with basic troubleshooting techniques in order to react with a sense of urgency to any unforeseen process events. Operator will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with the others as well as the Packaging Lead to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and within standard operating procedures.
Packaging Operator, your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Completing daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality and repeatable results
- Ensuring continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting
- Effectively communicating job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, email, action logs, work orders, etc)
- Performing quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Completing and maintaining written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks
- Maintaining sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, workstations, etc.
- Reporting safety and/or equipment issues to leadership
- Following all Plant and Safety policies and procedures, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Qualified candidates will have:
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or higher preferred
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience or a combination of similar experience
- Demonstrated experience using computers and software skills such as MS office
The Packaging Operator position is well-suited for you if you:
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task, excellent team player
- Are reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking
- Have good communication skills
- Work with sense of urgency
The most experienced Packaging Operator candidates may be considered for Packaging Lead opportunities, which will be posted soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Please enjoy responsibly.
You are encouraged to attach a resume to your application.
Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Packaging Operator
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 3/24/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Columbia, SC