Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Maintenance Technician-Mechanical to be responsible for the daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the Brewery. The maintenance technicians perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain highly automated and advanced production and facility equipment according to plant safety, environmental, and GMP guidelines to support the achievement of the plant’s business goals and objectives.
The Maintenance Technician-Mechanical will make certain that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities for both them self and their teammates. This role will work closely with other maintenance team members as well as other departments including Operations, Quality and Logistics to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and according to standard operating procedures.
As a Maintenance Technician-Mechanical responsibilities will include:
- Identify and communicate unsafe work practices or procedures
- Repair, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high speed production and packaging line equipment
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Troubleshoot, maintain, overhaul, lubricate, disassemble/reassemble and repair as needed equipment including:
- Heat Exchangers
- Electrical Equipment as required and able to do safely
- Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management Software for the following:
- Receive and print daily work order assignments
- Track and enter time work against work orders
- Create repair work orders as needed to correct issues in plant system
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-years of industrial mechanical or military mechanical experience or two-year technical degree required
- Experience troubleshooting high-speed computer-controlled production machinery
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite and Computerized Maintenance Management
- Precision machining and sanitary welding skills preferred
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
The Maintenance Technician-Mechanical position is well-suited for you if you:
- Are able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate and maintain a “can-do” and positive attitude
- Can apply high-level quality standards
- Ability to provide and receive open and regular feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Work well under pressure while staying true to the company values
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to safety and safe work practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Please enjoy responsibly.
Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Maintenance Technician-Mechanical
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 3/24/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Richland County, SC