Maintenance Planner Scheduler
readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Maintenance Planner to be the gatekeeper of all planned maintenance and reliability activities. This role will be critical in driving results and meeting departmental and company goals. The planner will be heavily involved in building and implementing a World Class Maintenance Program.
As a Maintenance Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Review all incoming work requests to determine proper flow of work.
- Develop precise job plans for outages and shutdowns.
- Partner with Reliability Engineer to build robust and effective CBM program.
- Develop PM Task instructions and manage on a PM Status Master.
- Become a subject matter expert within the CMMS and be a technical resource for all techs.
- Plan and schedule all work for facility's maintenance department.
- Build and manage 365 day PM plan.
- Orders specialty, non-stocked, parts for work orders as required.
- Develops SOP’s for maintenance activities in the plant.
- Moves all work orders from entered to ready to schedule status in the plant maintenance software.
- Reviews all WO’s for completeness, quality, and resource requirements.
- Assists technicians during downtime events as required.
- Assists with machine overhauls as required.
- Confirms that material and labor costs are properly captured on work orders.
- Orders all parts needed for work order execution from the storeroom.
- Partner with MRO to ensure all job plans, parts, tools, are kitted.
- Manages and owns Technical Library.
- Coaches and Guides employees through WO creation in the CMMS program.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with outside vendors.
- Perform post work audits to ensure all goals of planned events were met within guidelines.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- 2-5-years of high-speed manufacturing experience in same or similar role; preferred 2+ years of experience in one of the following fields: beverage or packaging
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment
- Experience with a CMMS
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS Office, Excel, Word and email.
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
The Maintenance Planner position is well-suited for if you:
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task, excellent team player
- Are reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Have a positive attitude, works with sense of urgency and accountable for actions
- Demonstrate passion towards safety and quality
This role will be a day shift role. Overtime or weekend work may be requested to support special projects.
Relocation available? No.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You are encouraged to attach a resume to your application.
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 4/19/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Richland County, SC