readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Facility Coordinator to oversee all Facility, Building and Grounds systems to ensure the highest level of compliance with all City, County, State, and Federal regulations, as well as Mark Anthony Brewing policies, while operating at the highest level possible.
As a Facility Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and oversee all maintenance and inspections on Life Safety Systems, Fire Suppression and Fire alarm monitoring.
- Coordinate, schedule & oversee all Building and Grounds maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee all facility janitorial services.
- Schedule and manage all outside services for Building and Grounds.
- Create annual schedule of tasks and work according to that schedule.
- Manage all Facility Assets in CMMS (EAM) all task due dates, successful completion and any corrective work needed will be tracked in EAM. (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Provide technical expertise in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Document SOPs for all tasks in areas of responsibility, under guidance from Sr Maintenance Manager.
- Track maintains and files warranty claims with respective vendors.
- Enter requests and recommendations for approval to Sr. Maintenance Manager for approval
- Enforce all MAB policies to ensure all service providers and contractors always adhere to company policy.
- Develop a series of metrics to track service and performance.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- At least 2 years of Facility Management in high-speed manufacturing environment required, 3-5 years highly preferred.
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment.
- Experience with a CMMS.
- Proficiency in building codes of Columbia, SC.
- Proficiency in safety protocols.
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required).
- Universal EPA Certification a plus (not required).
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background screen and drug test for admittance to job site.
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
The Facility Coordinator position is well-suited for if you:
- Have in-depth knowledge of building management software.
- Are proficient with use of computer and software such as MS office (Excel & Word) and email.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Can enforce all MAB policies to ensure all service providers and contractors always adhere to company policy.
Role will be required to complete annual safety, GMP, and HAACP training as well as be measured according to the skills within the department. Training and development will occur over time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Please enjoy responsibly.
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 4/27/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Richland County, SC