readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Brewing Operator / Brewery Operator
Responsible for the daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the Brewery. The operator will be cross trained in multiple areas and will be qualified to complete tasks in the brewing, blending, kitting, sanitation, quality and maintenance areas. Responsible for monitoring process equipment and should be competent with basic troubleshooting techniques in order to react with a sense of urgency to any unforeseen process events. Operator will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with the others as well as the Lead Brewing Operator to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and within standard operating procedures.
As a Brewing Operator, your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for following all Plant and Safety policies and procedures, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Complete daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality and repeatable results.
- Ensure continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Perform quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Complete and maintain written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintain sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, work stations, etc.
- Report safety and/or equipment issues to leadership.
- Perform other various job duties as required.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Associates degree or higher encouraged
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience or a combination of similar experience and computer skills
- Brewing/Filtration experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS office, excel, word, and email.
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Subject to extreme temperatures
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime including weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 3/24/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Richland County, SC