RN Case Manager
Lighthouse Hospice Group is a small, family-owned, and operated organization. Since 2011, Lighthouse has been putting its patients and their families first.
Why Lighthouse? LHG has a live person to answer the phone 365/24/7. We don't use an on-call service. We keep our patients close so we can get to them in a timely manner. We keep our census small so we can offer quality care and impeccable bedside manner.
Our RN Case Managers work with a variety of patients on hospice care (in their home or in a contracted facility) and provide direct nursing care along with a variety of other health-related support tasks.
- Monitor and record patients' conditions
- Document and chart patients' vitals
- Adhere to caregiving regulations and standards
- Thrive in and cooperate well with a multidisciplinary team
- Compassionate attitude for end-of-life care
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Great teamwork skills
- Diploma from a Nursing School
- Valid SC RN License