RN Case Manager
Come join the Lighthouse family!
Lighthouse Hospice Group is a family-owned and operated organization located in Columbia, SC. Open since 2011, we have served over 700 patients and their families. We maintain an intentionally small census so that we may better care for all our patients and their families.
Looking for full-time, part-time, PRN, and on-call!
Our RN Case Managers work with a variety of patients on hospice care, in their home or in a contracted facility, (all within a 45 minute radius of our office) and provide direct nursing care along with a variety of other health-related support tasks.
- Monitor and record patients' condition
- Document and chart patients' vitals
- Adhere to caregiving regulations and standards
- Thrive in and cooperate well with a multidisciplinary team
- Compassionate attitude for end-of-life care
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Great teamwork skills
- Diploma from a Nursing School
- Valid SC RN License
- Valid SC Drivers License and Car Insurance