readySC in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Lear Corporation is in Duncan, SC. Lear Corporation is a leading tier one supplier of two critical systems to the global automotive industry – Seating and Electrical Power Management Systems.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
JOB SUMMARY: Seat Builders perform in a High-Performance Work Team manufacturing plant environment.
• Assure safety and quality standards are followed.
• Adhere to the standard work instructions (SWI).
• Contribute fully to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Adhere to 5S and World Class Housekeeping standards.
• Achieve operator certification according to the plant certification process.
• Participate in team meetings and understands performance goals and objectives.
• Help to achieve team performance goals and objectives.
• Follow ISO14001/TS16949 documentation including, but not limited to, SWIs, forms, work instructions, and procedures.
• Follow company rules and policies/procedures.
• Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as required.
• Ability to work any shift assigned, including daily overtime as needed.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Continuously performs fine finger movements, grips/grasps, push/pulls, bends/stoops, stands, and lifts and carries parts up to thirty (30) lbs.
Shift hours: A Shift 7:00 am – 5:45 pm B Shift 7:00 pm -5:45 am
Starting wage: $18.00, plus sign-on bonus of $1,000
Lear Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits and wage package, including 401K, paid holidays, medical benefits, vision benefits, and dental benefits.