Kiswire, Inc., a Steelcord manufacturing plant in Newberry, is searching for a Quality Manager.
Qualified candidates will have at least a 4 year technical degree (BS in Engineering, Chemistry, etc.) & a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience. Metal working and/or electro-plating a plus. Candidate must be proficient to manage & maintain an ISO: 9001 Quality System. Strong emphasis on data analysis including SPC & CpK. Six Sigma certification preferred. Strong computer & communication skills required. Some travel, including international, may be expected.
Responsibilities may include:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Please forward work history & salary requirements to email@example.com