Administrator PositionJames Island Public Service District
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to serve as Leader of our Management Team.
- Reports to the Commission
- Supervises the CFO, Fire Chief & Directors of Safety, Wastewater Services, Solid Waste Services, Human Resources and the Administrative Coordinator
- Plans, directs, and organizes the administrative and operational activities of JIPSD in accordance with the policies of the JIPSD Commission & applicable State & Federal regulations.
- Receives the Commission’s guidance through the Commission Chair.
- Qualified applicants will have: Master’s Degree in Public Administration and 8 years of high- level administrative & financial management in a local government or State agency.
- Is on an annual employment contract & not “At Will” employment.
Only resumes/applications post marked by 8/23/19 through the USPS will be considered.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements, to include but not necessarily be limited to: pre-employment physical, criminal background check, and drug/alcohol screen.
QUALIFIED FEMALES, MINORITIES & VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mail to: James Island PSD, P.O. Box 12140, Charleston, SC 29412, Attention: Mr. Eugene Platt, Administrative Committee Chair, & Mr. Alan Laughlin, Commission Chair