Top OperatorsInternational Paper
IP works for me.
Your future is waiting to be written.
International Paper, a major pulp and paper producer, is seeking its next generation of top operators for the Eastover, SC Mill. We are looking for dependable women and men with excellent problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills to fill our challenging positions. International Paper offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health care, life insurance, disability income, gainsharing, holidays, vacation, 401k and retiree savings.
Interested applicants should apply on- line at www.internationalpaper.com no later than March 16, 2018.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 18 years of age.
· Eligible for employment in the U.S.
· High school diploma or GED.
Must be willing to:
· Undergo a drug screen for illicit use of drugs as a condition of employment and submit to periodic drug screens.
· Work any shift and/or a rotating shift schedule.
· Work overtime on a regular basis and with last minute notification.
· Work holidays and/or weekends on a regular basis
· Wear required safety equipment.
· Operate or work in industrial conditions (may be warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces) with proper safety training and safety protection.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Relevant work experience such as:
· Power generation/boiler operator
· Wastewater operator
· Chemical processing
· Emergency response
· Warehouse/inventory system and fork lift/clamp truck
· Lean Manufacturing Tools/5S
Starting annual pay is mid 30’s with opportunity to progress to the mid 40’s in the first year. On average Operating Technicians progress to the mid 70’s over their career with some reaching 80’s and beyond. Some areas require emergency response brigade membership.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans