Electrical/Instrumentation Maintenance AssociateInternational Paper
Electrical/Instrumentation Maintenance Associate
Pay Rate: $25.23 - $29.48
We are looking for dependable people with excellent problem solving, communication and teamwork skills who have a desire to grow as a multi-craft maintenance professional.
This new position will assist journeyman-level EIs in routine maintenance work as well as performing many duties independently.
Duties for EIs include, but are not restricted to, electrical circuit troubleshooting & repair, conduit & wire installation, lighting repair, PLC troubleshooting & repair, drive troubleshooting & repair, Instrumentation & control valve calibration, troubleshooting & repair, and HVAC work.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic computer skills
• Able to function in a team environment.
AND one of the following
• One (1) year experience in any of the following Maintenance Skill Areas: ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION, OR HVAC.
• One (1) year vocational/technical education in the Instrumentation Electrical Disciplines: ELECTRICAL,
INSTRUMENTATION, OR HVAC.
PLUS: Must be willing to meet the following requirements:
• Undergo a drug screen for illicit use of drugs as a condition of employment
• Submit an official transcript from the program you have successfully completed as a condition of employment • Submit to periodic drug screens as a condition of employment.
• Work any shift and/or a rotating shift schedule
• Work overtime on a regular basis and with last minute notification
• Work holidays and/or weekends on a regular basis
• Wear required safety equipment
• Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection)
• Associate degree in any of the IP Core Maintenance skills or related disciplines. (Instrumentation or Electrical)
• Relevant work experience in an industrial environment.
• Strong math/physics understanding.
• Instrumentation background on the Instrumentation Electrical side.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Infinite Possibilities - internationalpaper.com