Hospice Nurse - LPNHillcrest Health Services
Hospice Nurse – LPN
Hillcrest Health Services
Location: Bellevue, NE
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Night Shift
Hours: 7pm - 7am
• LPN Required
• 1 year of experience required
Are you mission driven to care for people with the highest level of hospice care and services possible? What would it be like to truly devote 100% in order to make a difference in one patient and family at a time? If you are passionate about making a profound difference in people's lives instead of working with a computer, Hillcrest Hospice has a unique opportunity for you.
Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity for a Night Shift Hospice Nurse – LPN candidate interested in enhancing the lives of aging adults. If you are passionate about your profession and are looking for a job that will truly make a difference, Hillcrest Hospice Care is the place for you. We are a team of individuals who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are looking for responsible caregivers who are dedicated and passionate about what they do, enjoy the autonomy of their work day and the flexibility of a good work/life balance. It is an honor to serve the seniors in our communities and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
• Competitive wages
• Earn up to 4 weeks of PTO in your first year
• Health Insurance as low as $11.32/ month
• 401k match up to 7%
• Tuition Support up to $3500 annually
• Multiple compensation increase opportunities in your first yea
Responsibilities for Hospice LPN:
• Provide 1:1 care for Hospice patients in need of such support
• Be part of the Hillcrest Hospice team that delivers the highest level of hospice care services in Nebraska
• Provides nursing services in accordance with the plan of care and utilizing the nursing processes.
Requirements for Hospice Nurse - LPN:
• Prior hospice or home health care experience preferred
• LPN licensed in the state of Nebraska or Iowa with Compact State
• 3 years' experience as a professional nurse required
• valid state driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable
• Average to above average computer skills
• Must be compassionate and able to work independently
Apply: Please click "Apply" to upload and submit your resume today!
If you are interested in learning about the area's premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, check out our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer