Director of NursingHickory Creek Healthcare
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Director of Nursing you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation, Inc. Also options to include spouse and family members.
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/ Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH of 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- Manage overall operations of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with company policies, nursing standards, and governmental regulations
- Must be able to be on 24-hour call and able to respond to facility emergencies via telephone or in person depending on the situation.
- Manage nursing budget within company guidelines.
- Ensure proper documentation of information in resident records.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding quality assurance initiatives.
- Complete required reporting requirements.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, supervision and employee evaluations of nursing staff.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with required state licensure.
- 3-5 years of successful management experience in a nursing home environment.
- Working knowledge of nursing home regulations, including MDS procedures and reimbursement guidelines under Medicare and Medicaid.
- Ability to communicate professionally and to work with minimal supervision and organize and prioritize to complete multiple projects.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment offer physical exam including drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiries.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.