Assistant Nutrition Tech/Delivery and Teacher AssistantGleamns HRC
Gleamns HRC: Columbia Area
Employment Type: Full Time
Assistant Nutrition Technician/Delivery: To assist in serving breakfast, lunch and snacks to preschool children by preparing food according to approved cycle menus, following guidelines and regulations.
- Prefer High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer minimum one year experience in quantity food service operation; one year experience in Child Care Facility.
- Valid driver’s license.
Teacher Assistant: To assist in teaching and supervising children in child development centers to ensure that appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviors are learned. High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Related work experience preferred.
- Must obtain a Commercial Driver’s License within 90 days.
- Comparable Pay and State Benefits.