Commercial CarpenterFirst Class Construction, LLC
Established General Contractor is looking to add experienced Carpenters to the team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented and well experienced in the Commercial Construction projects of various types and sizes with exceptional customer oriented skills. Must have transportation, some travel may be required. Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Medical provided. Background Check and Drug Screening will be required before hire. Must have at least five years experience.
Job Description & Skills:
For this job, you need experience with multiple types of repair, maintenance, and renovation. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and professionally communicate with our clients with a positive attitude.
The necessary skills include:
- General Carpentry
- Rough and Finish
- Bathroom Refresh / Remodel
- Kitchen Refresh / Remodel
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
- Flooring Repair and Installation
- Handyman, General Repairs and Maintenance Work
- Subcontractor Supervision
- Customer Service
- Material Purchasing
- Your own iPhone or Android
- Able to Download and Use Apps
- Read and Interpret Construction Drawings.
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reach, stand, kneel and climb ladders during the course of site surveys.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills. The ability to handle multiple projects / tasks.
- Must be able to plan, execute and close out multiple projects in short periods of time to the satisfaction of the Customer and Project Manager.
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading.
- Thoroughly understand project floor plans, fixture placement drawings and construction drawings.
- Communicate potential change orders to Project Manager as soon as they become known.
- Manage and communicate Customer concerns, problems or complaints on assigned projects.
- Ensure all documentation is submitted correctly and on time.
- Must have own basic set of tools.