We are looking for a competent office assistant who supports the organization and implementation of the company's daily administrative processes. The ideal candidate is a reliable professional who takes on a variety of office tasks and keeps a clear head even under pressure.
Responsibilities and Duties
Required responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting through, filing and sending mail/documents.
- Maintaining files/company documents.
- Answering company phones and taking messages when needed
- Welcoming visitors/business associates to the office.
- Keeping track and checking prices for all job materials purchased
- Access, send, and receive company emails
- Other basic company data entry
Preferred qualifications/skills include but are not limited to:
- Experience in a construction industry office setting
- Knowledge/experience in computer skills such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
- High School Diploma
- Flexibility and able to prioritize new tasks as they come
- Willing to learn new tasks/skills to improve the work force as a whole
- Works well with other employees and colleagues