Application Architech Manager - REQID50215Duck Creek Technologies LLC
Duck Creek Technologies LLC seeks an Application Architect Manager to report to its Columbia, SC office and act as the coordinator for various projects. This is a telecommuting position and requires periodic business travel. S/he will facilitate end-to-end delivery of projects coordinating between onshore and offshore teams. S/he will conduct project planning and delivery activities in terms of timelines, resources, and delivery scope. S/he will manage transition of items between the onshore and offshore teams; and, s/he will manage the delivery of the offshore team within the agreed time, budget, and schedule. S/he manages detailed of project resources such as time, people, material, and demand capacity. S/he will review the work efforts and mentor the team. S/he will provide status updates and manage client expectations. S/he will ensure project defined processes are followed by the team. S/he will provide regular feedback to the team. S/he will coordinate with various support groups for team expansion, staffing, training, project initiation, and closures. S/he will manage risk and issues and escalate to senior management, as necessary. S/he will conduct performance review for reporting employees.
This position of Application Architect Manager requires at least a Bachelor's degree, or its foreign equivalent or its equivalent based upon a combination of education and experience (at the equivalency ratio of three years of work experience for one year of college coursework), in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications, IT, Computer Information Systems, or in a technical/analytical field that is closely related to the specialty plus at least 6 years of experience in the job offered or in a related position.
Additionally, the applicant must have:
1) 6 years designing solutions for the property and casualty insurance domain using a Claims Component System;
3) 6 years providing technical coaching and guidance to developers to ensure technical standards compliance (e.g. designs, code, test results);
4) 6 years performing software architecture, systems engineering, or development of high performance software systems;
5) 6 years experience with operational maintainability requirements, service introduction, and concurrent project/maintenance development considerations; 6) 5 years coordinating delivery efforts in an onshore and offshore delivery model; and
7) 5 years of end-to-end solution planning, staffing and resource management.
The employer deems that any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.