FULL-TIME PHARMACY TECHNICIAN NEEDED:Coram Healthcare
Overall responsibility will be to prepare and compound IV medications, while complying with aseptic technique policies. Assist other compounding technicians with preparation of compounded medications. Assist warehouse staff with packaging of medications and supplies. Performs inventory and storage management at the direction of supervisor. Must have organizational skills and ability to multi-task. Competitive salary and benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college is preferred.
- At least one year experience (or combination of education and experience) as a pharmacy technician.
- Preferred IV admixture skills and abilities.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- National pharmacy technician certification preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
Email or Fax Resume to:
Coram/CVS Specialty Infusion Services
Attn: MaryLeigh Colbert, PharmD
We are constantly working towards helping people on the path to better health and better career opportunities.