Associate Financial CoordinatorColumbia, SC Area Jobs
The Workforce Development Associate Financial Coordinator assists the Workforce Development Financial Manager in maintaining financial records for the workforce program.
- Assist with review and validation of invoices for workforce programs and special grants.
- Process invoices and payments for operations of the SC Works Centers, Business Services, Youth, Dislocated Worker and Adult WIOA Services.
- Prepare orders for supplies and reconcile invoices for those orders between the SC Works Centers, the administrative office, and the state-operated services.
- Assist in preparing of financial reports for Workforce Development staff members and the Workforce Development Board of Directors.
- Assist the Workforce Development Financial Manager in all aspects of the financial activities of the program.
- Inputting data into the South Carolina Works Online Services (SCWOS) in relation to WIOA performance, Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) and On-the-Job Training.
- Assist with upgrades to the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LSWDA web page, etc.).
- Serve as an alternate to SCWOS system management in the absence of the SCWOS Coordinator.
- Participate in the workforce development procurement process as proscribed by 2 CFR 200 (Super Circular) as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Workforce Development Financial Manager, the Workforce Development Administrator, the Executive Director and/or the Assistant Executive Director.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration; or Associate Degree in Accounting and three (3) years of relevant financial experience; or equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible accounting experience in a multi-faceted public organization. Background Check is required