Guidance CounselorClarendon School District Two
Clarendon School District Two vacancy announcement position Guidance Counselor (210 Days).
Qualifications: Guidance Counselor Certification, clear criminal background check
Pay: District Salary Scale
Deadline: October 19 2018 or until position filled
Typical Guidance Counselor Duties:
- Implement and oversee a high school guidance program that provides students with a safe and non-judgmental way to voice their concerns or worries
- Assist school administrators and educators with planning and carrying out school-related programs and events
- Analyze student performance in the classroom to provide guidance and identify potential problems
- Learn students’ names, career objectives and other details so you can better serve them
- Help students develop academic plans in accordance with their skills, talents and strengths
- Work collaboratively with the school nurse and other supportive staff
- Facilitate crisis intervention and prevention programs
- Communicate with teachers, parents and administrators on an ongoing basis about behavioral and academic problems
Clarendon School District Two is an Equal Opportunity Employer.