Part Time/Full Time RN Namaste Alzheimer CenterCHI Living Communities
Namaste Alzheimer Center is looking for a passionate and energetic registered nurse (RN) to work part-time or full time. Namaste offers competitive pay and benefits as well as a schedule that offers a lot for work-life balance. The nursing schedule is a set schedule that gives you every other weekend off. In addition, we offer advancement opportunities. Namaste is a truly unique facility and we are looking for someone to enhance our team and more importantly enhance the quality of life for the residents we have the pleasure of taking care of.
Namasté Alzheimer Center is a residential Alzheimer's care facility that encourages people with Alzheimer's and related disorders to live their lives as independently as possible and reach their fullest potential every day. Unlike some extended care facilities which may attempt to modify residents’ behavior through restraints or sedation, Namasté has reversed this school of thought and is designed around the special needs of our residents.
Namasté Alzheimer Center was designed to enhance the love and support of the family – not to replace it. Our staff welcomes and encourages the continued involvement of the family in a loved one’s care. You don’t have to struggle to provide the loving, compassionate, around-the-clock care a person with Alzheimer’s needs.
The quality, dignity and security of Namasté Alzheimer Center offers you a solution you can feel good about. An environment that is dedicated to the joy in life – where safety and personal freedom are priorities. A place where residents and families receive the respect and kindness they deserve.
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full-time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off-campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part-time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefits package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need.
License:Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)