Administrative AssistantCharlie's Chickens
Administrative Assistant in Hammonton
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.Part-time weekday job, temporary and permanently available. 90% of office work.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Must be able to make phone calls to straighten out financial billing situations.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience (a plus but not required)
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Attention to detail.