COVID Vaccination Assistant
Variable hours and shifts available.
Under the direction of the COVID Operations Manager, Vaccination Assistants will be responsible for the following onsite:
- Greeting patients
- Registering patients to receive their vaccination
- Directing patients into and out of the vaccination center
- Assisting patients with needs on site
- Equipment Logistics
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Familiarity with computers and basic software programs
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a CORI check
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
- Strong desire to STICK IT to COVID!
Locations include: Western Massachusetts (Springfield area)
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.