RN Labor and Delivery NursesBROWNFIELD REGIONAL MEDICAL CNTR
Are you interested in becoming a part of the BRMC family?
There are many wonderful benefits that come along with working for a smaller rural hospital that you just can not find in a bigger hospital! Here at BRMC, you are able to broaden your skills in many different areas and departments rather than being limited to only one. Whether you are a nurse looking for labor and delivery experience along with emergency and medical/surgical, or if you are interested in learning more in the clerical or billing field. At Brownfield Regional Medical Center you are able to learn an array of skills in many different areas of the medical field.
Brownfield Regional Medical Center is currently looking for Labor and Delivery Nurses to join our team!
Benefits of Brownfield Regional Medical Center:
- BRMC is building a new L&D program!
- New higher wages and sign bonus!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Room for Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Work-Life Balance!
- Flexible Shifts
- Smaller Patient to Nurse Ratio!
- 3 years L&D experience.
- Team oriented, organized, dependable.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be Licensed in the State of Texas
- Willing to move to Brownfield, TX