Great pay at $25-$32/hr. depending on experience.
Must have 3-5 years experience and valid driver's license.
Must be able to climb trees, operate bucket trucks, skid steer, stump grinders, chippers & Dingos.
401K opportunities available.
Daily tasks, skills, and responsibilities include:
1. Climbing trees using approved climbing equipment
2. Trimming, pruning, shaping trees and shrubs
3. Static and dynamic cabling, bracing, bolting, guying trees and branches
4. Specialized skills needed to operate and perform general maintenance on equipment such as a
chipper, stump grinder, and chainsaw, and other various tools in a safe and responsible manner,
5. Ability to tie tree industry knots
6. Skill to hoist tools and equipment, safely lower branches with ropes, use a block and tackle
8. Daily inspection of all personal climbing and safety equipment including ropes, saddle, PPE
9. Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies,